Our member CSEM is organizing the 2nd Workshop on Next-Gen Organ-On-Chip & Organoids on February 3-4, 2021, at the Campus Biotech in Geneva, Switzerland.
CSEM is a Swiss private, non-profit research, and technology organization with more than 35 years of experience in Deep Tech development and transfer to industry. They are organizing this interesting two-day event to bring together decision-makers from the pharma & biotech industry, clinicians, organ-on-Chip suppliers, regulatory experts, and research organizations.
This workshop will offer to the members of the OoC community a chance to gather and discuss:
- How to accelerate the translation of advanced in-vitro models into clinical and drug development applications.
- How to develop innovative products or services based on groundbreaking technologies.
- How to overcome barriers associated with the adoption of new methods and technologies in a regulated environment.
Who is attending?
The workshop is structured around keynote presentations from the following selected speakers:
Prof. Dr. J.C. Hans Clevers, Professor at Hubrecht Institute.
Prof. Dr. Matthias Lütolf, Professor at EPFL.
Dr. Suzanne Fitzpatrick, Senior Science Advisor for Toxicology at FDA Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition.
Confirmed Companies and Institutions
- abc biopply, CH
- ARTORG Center for Biomedical Engineering Research, CH
- AstraZeneca, UK
- BEOnChip, ES
- BiomimiX, IT
- CELLnTEC, CH
- Cutiss, CH
- European Commission, BE
- FHNW Institute for Chemistry and Bioanalytics, CH
- HES-SO, CH
- InSphero, CH
- INVENesis, CH
- Kugelmeiers, CH
- Microfluidic ChipShop, DE
- mimiX biotherapeutic, CH
- Multi Channel Systems, DE
- Neurix, CH
- Philip Morris International, CH
- Philips Research, NL
- QGel, CH
- SUN Bioscience, CH
- Györvary Erika, CSEM
- Laabs Tracy, Wyss Center Geneva
- Mastrangeli Massimo, TU Delft
- Paoletti Samantha, CSEM
- Revol Vincent, CSEM
- Roth Adrian, Roche
- Weder Gilles, CSEM
The Campus Biotech, Chemin des Mines 9, 1202 Genève, Switzerland.
Wednesday: Starts at 09:30 and ends at 19:00.
Thursday: Starts at 09:00 and ends at 15:00.
A coronavirus protection plan has already been implemented for the safety of the attendees as part of this event’s organization. The Next-Gen Organ-on-Chip & Organoids workshop is the perfect opportunity for you to participate, network, and present your organization to the wider community. Use your presence at the workshop to raise your profile!
Find the registration options to this great event HERE.